Some things to do for 2009 (not resolutions, I can never keep those!)
- I need to finish the secret project I started. It’s a gift for friends who were married this past August. My goal is to get it done well before their anniversary.
- Sew more. I’ve got two projects started (on top of the quilt project) – that is the birdie sling bag and the jj blouse from Burda. I’m off to a good start, as I finally made a skirt from an old pair of jeans this past weekend, a project that had been on my mental to-do list for ages.
- Finally put some of my work on etsy.
- Photograph my crafts before I give them away! I’m terrible at doing this. I didn’t take one single picture of the gifts I made for xmas.
- Train my dog not to bark when she is left alone. I’ve been working with a dog trainer for about a week and a half, and it’s tough! but the pay-off will be worth the work. I’ll post updates on our progress.
- Read more. I have a few books on my nightstand right now, I’ve started The Time-Traveller’s Wife, and my friend lent me Skinny legs and All. That’s a good start.
- Get rid of my unfinished vintage rehab projects. Start by finishing them, then get rid of them.