You are currently browsing the category archive for the ‘Lists’ category.
Last summer was Japan. Next I’d really love to spend some time in Sweden. I probably won’t be able to make it until next fall, 2010, but until then, I’ll peruse the photos in this great guide to Stockholm’s crafty places from craftzine.com‘s Travel Crafty series.
A basket of trim for sale at Folckers, by Sabrina Gschwandtner, craftzine.com
What a wonderful surprise it was to come home to not one, but TWO packages in my mail box last night! One was a giant package full of goodness from overseas, and the other was a smaller, but also exciting, package from San Diego, California.
I ordered this cute little to-do list from BoyGirlParty during the most recent shop live event on etsy, hosted by Marichelle from Heart Handmade. It was my first time in the virtual labs and I was there with a bunch of other newbies. I didn’t have a lot of money to spend, but I’ve always loved BoyGirlParty‘s illustrations so when I saw that she had something small and affordable, I had to grab it!
(sorry the photos are a bit blurry and dark, I took these with my phone)
Now I’ve just got to write some lists, then do the stuff, then check “done”!
Some things to do for 2009 (not resolutions, I can never keep those!)
- I need to finish the secret project I started. It’s a gift for friends who were married this past August. My goal is to get it done well before their anniversary.
- Sew more. I’ve got two projects started (on top of the quilt project) – that is the birdie sling bag and the jj blouse from Burda. I’m off to a good start, as I finally made a skirt from an old pair of jeans this past weekend, a project that had been on my mental to-do list for ages.
- Finally put some of my work on etsy.
- Photograph my crafts before I give them away! I’m terrible at doing this. I didn’t take one single picture of the gifts I made for xmas.
- Train my dog not to bark when she is left alone. I’ve been working with a dog trainer for about a week and a half, and it’s tough! but the pay-off will be worth the work. I’ll post updates on our progress.
- Read more. I have a few books on my nightstand right now, I’ve started The Time-Traveller’s Wife, and my friend lent me Skinny legs and All. That’s a good start.
- Get rid of my unfinished vintage rehab projects. Start by finishing them, then get rid of them.